Thursday, January 29, 2009

Down to Two

Today was much more interesting, mainly because I actually had several things to do! :) I went grocery shopping and ran an errand later in the afternoon. Most importantly, I have started packing for France. After all, I am only two days away until takeoff. I figured that packing earlier would leave me more time, so that I don't freak out as I am prone to do sometimes. At the moment, I have a full suitcase at the foot of the bed and the toiletries are all packed as well. By my calculations, tomorrow will be a packing day where I finish with plenty of time before going bowling with some people from my church. I truly hope that all goes well!

While packing, my mom and I watched Get Smart. I haven't seen the movie before, but it was sure to please me, as it is a comedy about spies, which is one of my favorite combinations. I was rather surprised that Mom liked it as much as she did. She was laughing just as much as I was, if not more. So now I'm down to two more days until I leave, and one more movie to watch as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment